- The operating budget for the fiscal year 2018-2019 ended with a surplus of $33,504.
- The average monthly e-giving contribution was $7,536. The online monthly donations this fiscal year were $1,442 higher than the previous fiscal year.
- The average weekly offertory (including Holy Day collections) was $15,963. The Christmas collection was $32,789 and the Easter collection was $17,176.
- Profits from scrip sales played a significant part in the financial success of the Parish in the 2018-2019 fiscal year. The profit from this fiscal year was $22,648. That total was $551 more than the previous fiscal year.
- The 2018 Lenten Appeal assessment was $106,800. Parishioners paid $119,212.50. The surplus of $12,412.50 was returned to the parish.
- The Parish debt total from existing loans from the Diocese was $164,035 at the beginning of the fiscal year and $129,954 at the end of that year. The reduction in debt was due to the generous support of the parishioners each month.
- Total funds in savings accounts and cash on-hand are $1,623,355. Of this total, $1,120,576 is being held in the Building & Capital Improvement funds account and their use is restricted
8. Church Funds allocated to the following obligations:
- York Catholic High School - $115,560
- St. Rose of Lima School - $279,507
- St. Rose of Lima Religious Ed. – $45,122
- York Hospital Chaplain – $13,694
9. In 2018 the church support of the school was 40% of the ordinary income. The church support dropped to 36% of the ordinary income for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2019.
Several maintenance projects were begun in the 2018-2019 fiscal year with an estimated cost of $50,066. These projects were funded, in part, from the profit of the seafood dinners, 300 club ticket sale profit, donations from the Knights of Columbus and a bequest from the Dorothy Gladfelter estate. Due to your participation we have completed the following projects:
- Floor tiles were replaced in the aisle of the church and in the courtyard entrance
- Tiles were replaced on the church roof
- Carpets were replaced in one classroom and the DRE office located in the Parish Center
- Closed Circuit television cameras were installed on the church and school property
- LED exterior lighting was installed on the outside of the Rectory, Convent and Garages
- A new freezer was purchased for the school (Knights of Columbus)
- Active families registered = 702
- Average number of envelopes used each week = 343
- Number of registered children = 287