950 W Market St., York, PA 17401
St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, as members of the Body of Christ, shares the love of God with all by living the Gospel of Jesus. Guided by the Holy Spirit and strengthened by the Sacraments, we strive to deepen our faith through service, education, and outreach to those in need.
May 27 / 28, 2023
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and adoration is (tomorrow) / tonight at 6:00 pm.
- First Saturday Mass is 8:00 am Saturday, June 3rd followed by devotional prayers.
- Sunday, June 11th, the procession on the feast of Corpus Christi will take place at the 9:30 am Mass. There will be no 11:00 Mass at the school on June 11th. All are encourage to participate in the procession as a sign of common faith and adoration. We are one body in Christ.
- The new elected members of the Parish Pastoral Council are Rich Schieler, Thomas Pokrivka, Damian Deller, Claire Shubert, Everett Bryant, Donna Moyer, and Tim Riley. We had an excellent slate of candidates, any one of whom would have been an asset to the Council. Thank you to those who ran. And thank you to those who voted.
- St. Rose Elementary School Board elections will be held the weekend of June 17th and 18th. Pamphlets which contain pictures and biographies of those nominated are at the church entrances. Please take the time to read about the nominees and pray about your vote. There are five (5) open positions.
- The parish office will be closed Monday in observance of Memorial Day.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday - 8:30 am at Church
Wednesday - 6:00 pm at Church
Friday - 8:30 am at School for students
Saturday - 5:00 pm
Sunday - 7:30 am
- 9:30 am (Live Stream also)
- 11:00 am (at St. Rose School)
Wednesday After 6:00 pm Mass
Saturday 3:30-4:30 pm
Monday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Tuesday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Thursday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Friday - 8:30 am to 12 Noon
- May 31 2023 6:00 pm - Daily Mass
- May 31 2023 6:30 pm - Adoration and Reconciliation
- Jun 1 2023 8:30 am - Morning Mass
Coordination of Rel Ed