950 W Market St., York, PA 17401
St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, as members of the Body of Christ, shares the love of God with all by living the Gospel of Jesus. Guided by the Holy Spirit and strengthened by the Sacraments, we strive to deepen our faith through service, education, and outreach to those in need.
Come, let us continue to implore the Lord that this senseless killing of human beings will end and peace to reign in the Holy Land.
Caring.com is a leading senior care resource for family caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. They have been featured by AARP, The Administration for Community Living, The National Legal Resource Center, and Forbes, as well as referenced by many governmental agencies and organizations across the Internet. Click the logo above to find out more information or call them at 1-800-973-1540.
December 3, 2023
- The Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary is Friday, December 8th. This is a holy day of obligation. Mass times are 12:10 pm and 6:30 pm.
- The Knights of Columbus will be hosting a pancake breakfast tomorrow | today after the 7:30 and 9:30 Masses in the Parish Center.
- Members of the St. Rose of Lima Adult Choir will be presenting seasonal madrigals at the pancake breakfast following the 9:30 Mass. All are welcome to eat and enjoy!
- Thank you to the volunteers who replaced the old hymnals with the new. Your help was greatly appreciated.
- An organization meeting for next year’s Lenten seafood dinner will be held on Wednesday, December 13th after 6:00 pm Mass in the Parish Center Dining Room. All who plan to volunteer should attend.
- The 6th Annual Winter Gala tickets are now available on the Saint Rose of Lima York PA website. The Gala will be held at the Yorktowne Hotel this year on Saturday, February 3rd. See bulletin for details. All proceeds benefit St. Rose Elementary School.
- Next weekend’s second collection is for the Retirement Fund for Religious. This fund helps hundreds of religious communities across the U.S. who are lacking financial resources sufficient to meet the retirement & health-care needs of aging members. Please be generous.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday - 8:30 am at Church
Wednesday - 6:00 pm at Church
Friday - 8:30 am at School for students
Saturday - 5:00 pm
Sunday - 7:30 am
- 9:30 am
- 11:00 am (at St. Rose School)
Wednesday After 6:00 pm Mass
Saturday 3:30-4:30 pm
Monday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Tuesday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Thursday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Friday - 8:30 am to 12 Noon