DIRECTIVES FROM THE DIOCESE
With the current surge in COVID-19 positive cases and hospitalizations in our area, and as we enter the Christmas season and the month of January, the diocese strongly recommends the following:
- Parishioners should wear masks as often as possible.
- Masks should continue to be worn for the distribution of Holy Communion.
- All liturgical ministers (Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, Lectors, Altar Servers, Greeters, Ushers, etc.) should wear masks, except when proclaiming the Scripture readings and when receiving Holy Communion.
- Choirs and groups of singers should consider wearing masks when singing.
- The communal invitation to the Sign of Peace may be suspended.
- Sanitization of pews and other common spaces is strongly encouraged after large gatherings.
- Ventilation of spaces with fresh air is encouraged whenever possible.
- Priests should consider masking when greeting parishioners after Mass and at other times when in close proximity to parishioners, such as the celebration of the Sacraments of Baptism, Penance, Anointing of the Sick, as well as pastoral counseling.
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday - 8:30 am at Church
Wednesday - 6:00 pm at Church
Friday - 8:30 am at St. Rose School
Saturday - 5:00 pm
Sunday - 7:30 am
- 9:30 am (Live Stream also)
- 11:00 am (at St. Rose School)
Wednesday After 6:00 pm Mass
Saturday 3:30-4:30 pm
Monday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Tuesday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Wednesday- 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Thursday - 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Friday - 8:30 am to 12 Noon
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Come Back to the Fold!
Keeping the Faith by OSV
This is a daily digital newsletter from OSV meant to help Catholics keep the Faith. This newsletter can be used as another resource for you. You can sign up to receive this free newsletter by using this link: https://reply.osv.com/covid-19
St. Rose of Lima School